If you have been to the beach you know that a house with an outdoor shower is a must. It's a must for the pipes, it's a must for an end of the day rinse and frankly it's just a must.
What is not a must is having to have an outdoor shower if you have four legs, if your a dog and well, if you are me!
She goes to the beach today and it's me who's subjected to an outside shower. Complete with rosemary shampoo and slathered on conditioner.
AND to top it off she called me, and I quote, STINKY BOY!! Ummm she's the one swimming with the weeds of the sea and the little fishes (that she totally freaked out about)! All I did was sit in the air conditioning and watched tennis.
I declare this cruel and unfair and well down right just not nice!
Here's to the summer and my now wet hairs blowing in the salty breeze!
6 comments:
we go to our beach all the time but we never get wet :)
Hi Hoke, Hunter's never been to the beach but I think a nice warm shower(not too warm)after digging and rolling in the sand sounds mighty fine. Sometimes, if he gets too dirty on our walk I put him in the sink and wash his feet and legs off.
Happy Labor Day!
Noreen & Hunter
That's a very very very cute pair of paw print!
I dont have a beach and have never been to one!!
Wags
Oreo
Wet pups seem to cause a lot of complaints!
Monty and Harlow
Well I'm thinking a shower must be better than being drowned in the tub. And being outdoors why that actually seems kind of natural healthy like with no blow drier.
Hang in there Hoke!
Thanks for being a fried
Sweet William The Scot
Post a Comment