Well it's not what you think it is...this time IT WASN'T ME!!! Nope...I am innocent and poop free might I add!
Miss Monster Face decided to do a few ear dives today...and a few wiggles and well a few side slides!!
So it went like this...and I'm not kidding when I say it was quick like a lightening strike..."come here Shaney. Oh man you stink...you smell like poop...are you kidding me?? You rolled in it didn't you?! Gross, you're getting a bath!!"
Oh yeah, and just like that, off she went with Monster and before I could lift my perfect, "never rolled in poop" ears off the ground the water was running and the scrubbing was underway!
So glad it wasn't me this time!!
4 comments:
Oh no, the dreaded bath!!! Shane will learn one day that rolling in stinky stuff may be fun at the time but it always has a bath as payback!!!
Woof
Hroucho
Woops She made a typo that's Groucho not hroucho!!!!
BaaaaaWaaaaah It is almost as much fun as rolling in STUFFS yourself isn't it? This way you got SEE the Fun and AVOID the BAFF. Way to go buddy.
Oh dear, you've been setting poor Shane a half bad example! Half bad, because it's fun, but not fun when you know there's a bath to come!
Pippa :)
Post a Comment