Hi everyone...it's me Shane. I'm not a monsterface today cause I just don't feel so good. Last night I woke her up cause I was scratching around in my crate...I had bad poops and the throw-ups. She had to clean out my house twice and throw away 2 beds. After that she had to take me to the Doggy Hospital to get me checked out. They gave me liquids under my skin that made me look like a giant stuffed animal and something so I would stop throwing up.
Not sure what I got into but whatever it was, it did not like me at all. Ya know how when they go to the hospital they get ice cream and stuff...well now I get chicken...chicken for breakfast and dinner and few snacks in between cause I have to eat tiny meals.
They made a big fuss about me too as the doctors, saying how cute I was and oh how they wanted to kiss me but I said "stand back...I have throw up face and you don't want to get too close". Truth be told, I really needed a tic-tac.
So now I'm resting and they are waiting for me to poop, I just don't think I have enough food in my belly yet but I'm gonna go out right now and see what happens.
OH and for those of you who think Hoke doesn't really love me. I think he does...he's been hanging close to me and leaving me alone really...wait, I wonder if he thinks I need a tic-tac too!?
10 comments:
Oh Shane. I hope you feel better soon. I will send purrs (I think that is what kitties do), and My Mommy will think good thoughts.
Purrs
Aw Shane, you are too sweet to be sick.....but it happens to the best of us.......hope you feel better ...I know Hoke loves you too so rest well little pal! I have an Auntie that lives in Forked River,NJ. Is that anywhere near you? Rest little one, Jazzie of Washington, DC!
I so hope woo keep feeling better and better!
I'm sure Hoke is playing tough - and does khare fur woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We Beaglebratz shure due hope u iz feelin'better soon.
Shiloh here - I am kinda like Hoke - not a Westie butt a big brudder tue my little sis, The DIVA Shasta. Yep - I iz shure Hoke lovez u. There haz bin a few timez I haf bin a little ruff on my little sis butt we really iz best budz.
Shiloh'n The DIVA Shasta
Oh Shane I know I'm on Hoke's side when it comes to you but you know we all love you really and boy I hope you feel better soon. The throw ups are awful awful awful and a bit scary too. Feel better soon wee one!
Woof
Groucho
We think that Hoke really does love you and is worried about you!! Sure hope you are feeling better real soon. Not good to be sick right before the holiday! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Oh no! Hope you are feeling better really really soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Don't forget to stop by Pet Blogs United next week for a week of giveaways.
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
I is sorry to hear you were sickie before Thanksgiving! Lee told me her last Scot had to get and IV that way, and all the fluid was on one side and he could not stand up for falling over till the fluid got absorbed.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Thanks grreat post
Post a Comment