Monday, April 2, 2012

Bodyguard

I have a new job to add to the long list of occupations I have already mastered.  I am now her bodyguard...and when I say her I mean the one with 2 legs, not the little furry monster.  When Shane growls or barks at her, I step in and tell Shane that it's not the way we do things around here.  At first my mom thought it was kind of weird but now I ofter hear her say, "Hoke, a little help here".  I gotta lot to do in raising this little terror...I mean terrier.  Good thing I was always so well behaved (wink wink)

7 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Wow! We are impressed! You are soo cool, Hoke! What a helper you are (and a good trainer, we bet).
love
brandi
mama Carol

Scooter said...

Yep, the things you gotta do to help the pups!! It is all in a days work and insist on some extra treats too, oK?

wags
jazzi

Sweet William The Scot said...

Hoke, you know all the rules and tricks of the trade, so yes you got to step in there and help your Mom. We are glad you are Mom's helper.
Sweet William The Scot

Scooter said...

Hey Hoke!
Wow, great job! We do have a lot to keep up with don't we. Where would our peeps be without our help. Very good work jumping in to help your Mom!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Kinley Westie said...

I'm a bodyguard too - it are tough work!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Just wanted to pop in and say HAPPY EASTER to you!

Hope the bunny treats everyone well ... Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Duncan said...

They must really trust you if they let you be the bodyguard. Go, Hoke, go!!!