Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ticky Ticky

It's hardly even into Spring yet and she's pulled two tickys off me!  GROSS!!!  She just got one that was trying to get to my face!!! Don't these guys know that they are suppose to stay outside and not be such hitchhikers!!!  So here's my warning...TICKYS BEWARE!!  I'M PROTECTED AND SHE WILL FIND YOU SO BUG OFF!!!!!

8 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH NO.... TWO???? My dad found one crawling up his arm a little while ago. Sheesh.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Ewww! Glad your mom is vigilant! Sounds like this summer is going to be a little scary.

Scooter said...

They would be smart to heed your warning. I have only had that happen to me once. They are hard to find on me cuz I am black!!

wags
Jazzi

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Yes Yes We have had them too!!!!! Oh how I hate them!!!!!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

I think the early spring is bringing them out to get us.
Sweet William The Scot

Wyatt said...

Icky...so glad we don't have too much of that here. But, the season approaches and we do hike and each year is different...so always vigilant!

Wyatt's mom

bichonpawz said...

Ugh...we HATE those ticky things!!! We have a huge problem with them here too. Wish we could just get RID of them!! Glad that your mom found it!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Hoke - you know last year I found a tick trying to 'next' on the tip of Julep's nose! Wow that would have really hurt if I didn't get it in time!!! Yikes!

Someone on Facebook - the group page called WESTIES HEALTH -- FROM EARS TO TAIL mentioned something called a tick lasso - I'll have to look into that one.

Hope the rest of your spring is tick-free.

Katie from
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com