Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wouldn't Ya know

I'll be six soon and I am still learning stuff about me!!!  Tonight I learned that I'm afraid of the dark!  Yep, you heard it here first.  Again...he (the sleuth of the family) cracked the case.  She said "take him with you while you cook on the grill." He said, "he won't go out in the dark". She said, "that's crazy".  He said, while opening the door, "go on Hoke, get out there".  Hoke (me) wouldn't budge.  Nope, I just sat there....then she turned on the light...and without missing a beat, off I went.

Here's to my quirks!!!

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well you NEVER know... there could have been a SQUIRREL out there in the DARK. I wouldn't go in the dark either.

Susan said...

Hi, my name is Cory, and I am almost 2 and my Mommy has to turn on the light for me too!!!

Scooter said...

yah you never know what lurks in the dark. I like the light too and there is nothing wrong with that either!!

wags
Jazzi

Oskar said...

You have to keep your people guessing!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Duncan said...

Who knew Hoke?????? I am with Jazzi on this one ... you just never know what could be out there. Smart idea to keep the light on while you're out there!!!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

Happy Valentine's Day Hoke
Sweet William The Scot

Groucho said...

Wow, Hoke, I think it's cool you are still learning stuff about yourself - I'm almost 6 too and I'm still learning stuff - like, that I'm not over my 'puppy stubborness' yet .....

But there's nothing wrong with being cautious about the dark - there are things out there that you just don't know about and, also, well, it's harder work walking around in the dark - if there's a light on, it means less work and we are smart enough to go for the less work option any day!

Woof.

Groucho